Monday, November 05, 2007

Eureka!!!!

Finally I got around creating one! A blog that is!!!! And, thanks to Vidwata for that!!! Inspiration has always come to me from unsuspecting sources, and Vidwata Mohta, the new employee in our still-quite-new firm has inspired me to begin a blog. I have been thinking for quite a while that I need to have one, but somehow never got around making it. Now, finally, I have a blog all of my own, where I can outpour whatever comes to the consciousness/sub-consciouness/or even the ego part of my grey and white cells on the top floor!

And, that somehow takes me back to my days of psychology at Loreto College....but no, there's work now, and I cant ramble on....so lets save that for a later post!!!

And, as I have finally got around making one, I hope to keep updating it frequently, and I hope you(whoever you are!!!) will read, and comment and let me know if I should continue, or just scrap the idea. Just be sparing with the criticism though, I'm a little vulnerable to harsh words!!!

1 comment:

zany said...

welcome and keep posting...
-a fren of vid:)