Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Popping Plastic!!!

When we were kids, we used to get these video games and ludo/chess packs wrapped, inside its cardboard box, with a type of plastic with bubbles on top of it. And, me and my sis used to compete as who got to pop the most bubbles....we'd tear the plastic in half, exactl...with measurements...and then procedd to pop the bubbles...till mom would get mad with all the noise and scream at us for making a racket!!!! It was fun to do that as kids.....

But, imagine what?!!! There is actually a study that devotes time to studying these plastics!!!! According to an 85 year old, popping these bubbles on the plastics is a form of preventing senility...and a 30 year old says that it helps her stay away from munching junk food while watching TV!!!

What we did as kids, for fun, is now considered therapeutic....I guess i should call up mom and tell her.."See, we weren't wrong in doing what we did...it was all meant for the good! " After all, all's well that ends well rite?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bubble wrap - oh how I love it although I am not a kid but bordering on my second childhood! I can sit and pop bubbles by the hour