Friday, November 16, 2007

Joseph Addison's famous quote says that "Irregularity and want of method are only supportable in men of great learning or genius.....". But, that is no excuse for someone like me to be irregular right? Or, is it a sign that says, that yours truly is, a hidden genius, a "Chhupa Rustam". Wishful thinking hunh?!!!

Irregularity seems to have become second nature to me, at least, as far as my week-old blog is concerned. i hardly visit it, and update it.....Hey!!! Maybe that can act as proof of how hard i work......shhhh!!!! At gaming, that is.....ask me about Tetris, or Blocky, or Flip Words, or Mahjong, or any other puzzle or online game.....u name it, and i've played it......but who would know, except me.....and oh, yeah...Vidwata, who actually sent me a mail reminding me that i could update my blog, instead of gaming....

Shameful you would say, wouldnt you?! But, appearances can deceive right, so why not have people thinking i'm too busy to update my blog.....sheesh!!!! Now look what have i done, let the cat out of the bag!!!! That's the worst thing about me, i either dont begin....but when i do, i wander off anf become so incoherent, that in the end, i end up wondering what was saying!

Which brings me to what i began with.....irregularity....which is becoming my poison, and leading me to my undoing...in public.......or, if all the readers of this blog were like Jim of Garfield, or maybe Moose from Archies,
then i'd be saved my reputation......Hi Jim!!! Read this one for now...i might be too busy to write another post in the near future!!!!

2 comments:

Vidwata said...

:) a respite from seeing the same post over and again...

and yes funny too!

I liked the bit about Garfield...but the guy is Jon and not Jim!

Rohini C Sekhar said...

oops!!!!!! Faux pas......and a bad one at that!!!!!! Thanx for pointing it out.....