Monday, November 05, 2007

Yippeee!!!!

This is going to sound extremely childish.....but i have been logging onto my blog on and off, to see if someone has read it, and posted any comments......and yes......i got one!!!! You know, how it is when kids are promised with candies for doing something/or,not doing something!!!! That comment was like a candy, gave me incentive to carry on.....and that is exactly what i shall do.....unless however i find other comments that say otherwise!

i have also made up my mind, to write small i's, ala Bachi Kakkaria of Times Of India Editorial fame.....oh how i love the way she writes, and the way Jug Suraiya writes too....in fact, yesterday I told my mom-in-law i wouldnt cook, because i was busy reading their Sunday Columns!!!!

neways, gotta go now....i'm misutilizing official resources you see.....writing a blog from office, instead of doing work.....quick before someone catches me...bye!!!!

1 comment:

Vidwata said...

hmm... I read in todays ET that a combi of ET and TOI is priced at Rs 2.75. A loyal Telegraph reader since my migration to Kol, I was indecisive of switching to TOI, with which I had grown up back home.

You reminded me of Jug Surraiya..and even bachi karkaria... though I always think Jug to be better..and how I enjoy his columns... So, the switch is done!!!

and yes happy blogging!